G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello, my name is Connor. I currently own a .22lr. I joined to get some much needed information about australian shooting, as im in the process of buying a larger caliber rifle to do a bit more serious hunting.

Hello, my name is Connor. I currently own a .22lr. I joined to get some much needed information about australian shooting, as im in the process of buying a larger caliber rifle to do a bit more serious hunting.

Hi.The .22 is good for serious hunting,but depends what you are chasing.

G'day everyone im Josh,i come from East gippsland VIC,i've just started to give stalking deer ago this year after shooting foxes,rabbits etc,thought it would be good to do something different,hoping to learn and pick up a few tips whilst on this site cheers.

Hello everyone,

Im into every type of hunting.Just bought tikka varmit 300 wsm with bushnell 6500 2.5x16-50 with 2 moa base for some long range deer action

also love 17 hmr rabbit fox action.Oh yeah and can't wait for duck season!

Hello my name is Barry, i like to pig hunt, i own 2 dogs that i go out pig hunting with.

Wanting to know places in New South Wales where there are good pig hunting areas so i can go pig hunting with my family.

Thanks.

Edited by Bazza JB

G'Day all my name is Paul, im a very keen shooter, have been for 22 years of my 29 years. I own a CZ ZKM 452 .22LR, a WIN .22 single shot (me first gun), a Baikal SXS shottie, and a BRNO CZ ZKK 601 308. I shoot all types of pest animals and have been involved in a few Roo culls aswell. Planning on trying me luck on some deer in the not to far future and hoping to get a few pointers on hunting them as well as some general knowledge on hunting alround. Apears to be a great hunting site and i hope to become an active member Cheers Paul

+1

gday , my names simon im from keilor, melbounre im 19 years old plumber . I have been hunting for the past 4 years. I mainly go up to a property near ballarat and shoot rabbits, foxes, roos (permit), ducks. We also hunt deer. Most of my mates are hunters aswell so we usually plan afew big trips each year for pigs and goats in nsw and qld. Well thats abit about me. cheers