G'day from - VIC

Hello everyone

I'm Anthony, 18, and live in melton

I own a Martin exile compound bow, 70 pounds :)

I am getting serious with bowhunting now, and although I am not great, I am Committed and always willing to try new things, tactics, etc:)

G'day boys, my names Cam im 26 and I own 30-06 and .223 both ruger's!!! I Mainly shoot rabbits and foxes!! I'm hanging to go pig shooting hopefully soon!! And hopefully getting into deer hunting! Just on hear to gain more contacts and more info about the shooting and hunting world!!!

Hi everyone,

I work in a reserves team for a company in Victoria that manages the foreshore between Ocean Grove and Black Rock treatment plant. We have been actively involved in a fox control program (principally using 1080 poison) for many years now. However, we are looking at beginning trapping and spotlight shooting soon and I have volunteered to be involved. I have never owned a firearm and have limited experience using a 22 rifle on a friends farm when I was young. I really would love some advice from experienced guys on what kind of firearm I would need and how you go about getting permits to shoot in a rural conservation zone (on crown land). I completed the firearms safety course last night and have filled out the application for a gun license. I have told my boss I am happy to buy the firearm because I may like to go fox (or rabbit) shooting in different locations in my own personal time.

Any advice you guys could offer me would be appreciated.

Cheers

James

Hey all, my names Josh, i'm 22 and currently living in Creswick (north of ballarat). Have been doing a bit

of target shooting at the local club for a little while and would like to try my hand at some field

work (ie something a little bigger then the usual foxes and bunnies which are all ive had experience with so

far)