G'day from - VIC

gday every one my name is jai and i am very keen to get into pig hunting iam 28 and have never had the opertunity to hunt pigs so i am hoping ppl might help me out with some info on where how and when to hunt hogs i own a good bandog and a 22 and 222

Hey Guys

Just another newbie around here. I'v been out of shooting for years now and we are going to start going out again as a "family". We have two boys ages 10 & 8 years old. We love going camping and generally getting out and about.

So look forward to articles on this forum.

Thanks

Hi all,

My name is Hood. I own Bruno 22 and have been mainly shooting rabbits and foxes. I just recently purchased a Sako 85 hunter in 308 and am looking to start shooting larger game like goates and pigs. I hope to meet other hunters and learn new tips and tricks.

Hey guys my name's Mike and I'm 23 and am currently in the process of getting my firearms licence so i can get a savage 22 and hunt pests! Will be good to learn as much as i can on here before i get my first rifle :) cheers

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'Day to all. I have signed up in the hope of learning about all aspects of Hunting. Currently have 2 firearms a .22 Mag (Marlin) + scope and a .22 Air rifle. Hope to be able to afford a .270 or a 30-06 in the near future. Maybe the wife might buy me one,LOL.

Nicknoff.

Hi just moved to vic from W.A now going through the process of swapping all my licences ova.Have been on here for awhile now and been workn in victoria on and off all year building commercial grain silos.Had recently gained access to a few farms where we built the silos.