G'day from - VIC

G,day. Hunted for a long time but just getting into forums. Obviously located in Gippsland so sambar are my bread and butter. Hunted Canada and NZ as well, along with other species. Hunt both stalking and hounds and just getting into bowhunting. Biggest buzz is seeing my 2 boys really starting to get into and enjoy their hunting.

Cheers

Dave

Hi my names George and i have been shooting for a few years mainly rabbits, foxes & i go pig hunting at least 3 times a year with both guns and dogs.i have been looking around for a site like this for a while now and just stumbled across this one.main reason for trying to find a site like this is to find victorian properties close to home for day trips and weekend trips.

G"day all.

My names John, im new to hunting. So far i own a weatherby .308 winchester 30-30 and a franchi over and under. Im interested in ducks, pigs and deer and of course rabbits and foxes but dont have a .22 yet. Im also into trailbike riding and fishing. Being only new to the sport ive been duck shooting twice, pig shooting twice and never been deer hunting. I went to Cape York in October with a few mates to shoot pigs and now im hooked on the sport!

Cheers John.

Hi,

My names Jason, I've been shooting and hunting for most of my life. Growing up on a farm I could go out rabbit and fox shooting all the time and ducks in season. Once every couple of years my dad and I go pig hunting up in qld. I'm always heading up sambar stalking and have a nice stag along with a couple of fallow bucks waiting to go on the wall.

G'day, my name is Dean. I'm 22 and I live in Mooroolbark, Victoria. I own a Filipino Stirling .22, and a Mauser 8mm Kar98K. I want to learn more about hunting deer, but I don't know anybody that hunts. I wanna go out with experienced hunters to build my skills. Cheers

Edited by Violator

G'day all. Getting into some hunting so I can enjoy some time with my boy before he goes off to Uni next year. Will be getting a 4wd very soon and have started the licensing process now. Hopeing to shoot rabbits through the year and then pigs on our father son safari in 2013 , whoo hoo. We will be spending some time down at Springvale SSAA range and joining the hunt club if it is still active, ps I used to shoot pistols there many moons ago. Cheers