G'day from - VIC

Hello All,

My name is Michael im from Victoria. I own both under and over shotguns and sise by side shotguns as well as Marlin 30-30 and a 17hmr. I love to shoot ducks, quail, rabbits and foxes. Im looking to get into Deer and pig shooting. I look foward to meeting new people to go hunting with one day.

Cheers

Michael

hey live in ocean grove maily shoot feral animals and ducks ive got 12gauge miroku and cz 452 22lr, just orderd new gun tikka t3 super varmint in 204 optics will be vx3l 6.5-20x56 very excited to start playing with reloads hope to learn a bit through this sight

Edited by spacehub

gday all,im from the south west,have been hunting since i was 7 [mid 50's now].hunted all things in this state plus a few years on pigs in nsw.whole family is keen on 4x4,camping, fishing and hunting.ada member.these days mainly stalk sambar with a gsp at times.i'm a diesel mechanic[john deere at the moment]i dont spend enough time in the bush but that will change this year.cheers gsp.

gday all,im from the south west,have been hunting since i was 7 [mid 50's now].hunted all things in this state plus a few years on pigs in nsw.whole family is keen on 4x4,camping, fishing and hunting.ada member.these days mainly stalk sambar with a gsp at times.i'm a diesel mechanic[john deere at the moment]i dont spend enough time in the bush but that will change this year.cheers gsp.

G'day mate

coming from ozdeer?

plenty of stuff on here to look at.

and give the deer section some new life :lol:

cheers cam

Hi all, i'm from Bendigo vic looking for some propertys around here to hunt rabbits and foxes. Just got my remmington 700 in.270 and wanting to hunt deer. If anyone is interested in joining me just drop a line and say hi. also any info on some general location for deer would be great

Hi,

I am from the SE suburbs of Melbourne. Just getting back in to hunting after a long break.

Have picked up a couple of rifles and a shotgun so far, will add to the collection as funds allow.

Got a couple of properties I can hunt already, always looking for more though.

Edited by t510