G'day from - VIC

Howdy to all,

Hope you are all enjoying your Aussie day! I just joined. I got into archery some time ago, and will be looking to get that boom stick license as well. I live in the Northern burbs of Melbourne, but looking to move to the country this year. I like the great outdoors, and looking to make some new friends. HI5!

G'day all.

I used to do small bore target shooting a long time ago. I've also busted a few bunny's over the years.

Recently I have decided to get back into shooting. I'm moving up to a centrefire rifle to hopefully chase Deer, goats, foxes, feral cats & maybe the odd pig or two.

Cheers,

Micko

G'day all

im new to the site and have been hunting for as long as i can remember i hunt alot of different game/pests reguly. im a keen pig dogger ,duck hunter, fox whistler, have hunted deer a few times though i definatly am a bit green on the deer side of things, i also do alot of ferreting, hopefully can expand my knowledege and perhapes pass on some of my experiance/s to other hunters .

i have 3 young sons aged 5,4 and 2 who also love coming along with me when they can

look foward to sharing ideas and or tips with other users