G'day from - VIC

Hi im Peter, 27 from east gippsland, just started shooting a 60lb redzone compound 12 months ago and belive it or not had my first hunt for bunnies 3 hours ago. :D
Hoyt upgrade soon.

Welcome, Eliot. You'll find plenty of good info on here.

Hi All.

Registered here a while ago (long while) and seem to have forgotten about it.

So in an effort to make amens (and Ive been doing more hunting/shooting lately) Im posting here to intorduce my self again.

Live in western Vic, been hunting 20+ years, keen reloader & hunter.

BM

(Dave)

Hi

Sunny here,

I was present at this years (2013) Wonnangatta Hunt, and I was very impressed. It was extremely organised and plenty of great personality's were present.

I dont own any rifles yet, or have ever hunted, i went for camping, but by next years trip, i'll be ready for the hunt. So if anyone can assist in kicking me off with info about where to purchase rifles, etc and hunting tips, i'm all ears.

I run an IT firm, and support about 20 businesses for total IT assistance. If you need any I.T assistance, send me a message, my website is itbasement.com

Regards

Sundeep Shergill (Sunny)

www.itbasement.com

sundeep@itbasement.com

G'day everyone, joined the forum to get a bit of general knowledge.

I have been whistling quite a few foxes lately, mainly from roadside vegetation but have only taken video footage so far.

I am looking at getting a 17hmr in the near future and would like to enjoy some more shotgunning for game like ducks and quail. My knowledge of guns is basic as I grew up on farms but didnt really have a mentor to learn in detail from.

I would like to hear others on this site gain access to property to hunt, as I am going to approach some local farmers to enquire whether they would mind me shooting their paddocks.

Cheers

G'day all,

Just joined up in the hope to learn a thing or two. I currently own a Cz452lr Style and mostly hunt bunnies and foxes at this stage. I want to get onto some deer so I'm looking at gaining some knowledge in that area, including which gun to buy. Thoughts?

Cheers,

-Shorerider.

Hi all, I'm Matt, last 12 months have been getting into duck shooting, only new to the sport. Also have been hitting the shooting ranges a fair bit. At the moment I have a new franchie phoenix, great 12 gauge shotty that does the job intended. As we near the end of the season, looking at places to go where I can go for a shoot that's close to western side of Melbourne.. Don't have a punt at the moment, so wadeable swamps are my only option. Look forward to hearing from all. Also if anyone has contacts for the up and coming rice season in nsw can ya drop a few names.

Cheers m

Hi all, I'm Matt, last 12 months have been getting into duck shooting, only new to the sport. Also have been hitting the shooting ranges a fair bit. At the moment I have a new franchie phoenix, great 12 gauge shotty that does the job intended. As we near the end of the season, looking at places to go where I can go for a shoot that's close to western side of Melbourne.. Don't have a punt at the moment, so wadeable swamps are my only option. Look forward to hearing from all. Also if anyone has contacts for the up and coming rice season in nsw can ya drop a few names.

Cheers m

Cheers m

Cheers m

Cheers m

Howdy all, Fanatical hunter, mainly chase deer but always keen to participate in other diciplines, been doing a bit of bird shooting lately, been a good year so far.

hey.. i did the same as the last few people, when posting in this thread, it doesn't respond, and results in having to post 3-4 times.

Moderators, please look into it

regards