G'day from - VIC

Hello everyone, my name is Christoph and I live in Melton I'm a fairly new shooter not clueless but definitely have a lot to learn I have only one gun at the moment it's a Ruger American in .308 and I just love the thing :-) soon I might be buying a .22 from a friend who is moving overseas I'm very keen to learn about hunting spots near where I live and also if possible line up some properties I can hunt pests on

Glad to meet you guys here. I am Tim. Still fresh to this game, so ... welcome LOL...I am in Melbourne and I have a Savage Axis rifle .223 and a Beretta Silver Pigeon shotgun, maybe I am gonna get a .270 or .308 rifle. Like deer... Hope I will get one soon. Cheers!!!

Edited by VICTIM

Hello All,

Currently going through the process of acquiring a long arm license !
I've been hunting with friends both in Victoria and in Malaysia.

I am also a keen bushwalker/hiker and into bushcraft.

I'm looking at a .22LR for my first rifle and will get some practice before I look at anything bigger.

Hi guys, i'm from Victoria. I joined this site as i am doing prop construction and reproduction for short films and recreation costumes from films. I am on the look out for two Safariland Competition Model 012 holster in carbon fiber finish, both a right and left handed version. I am posting to many gun/hunting etc. forums in attempts to find these. Being a discontinued item from about 07', i think they are pretty hard to come by. If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

gday, looks like a few spammers get on this site....

im brad, a sambar hunter for about 20 years or so, im in Melbourne these days but I come from sambar country.

tikka lite 22-250, browning leaver 325WSM, custom herstal 30-06, browning xbolt 243, weatherby 300mag, mauser 6.5 x 55, sauer s202 374H&H. best rifle is my 30-06 without a doubt.

look forward to looking around, cheers and happy stag hunting.

Hello all,

I've been hunting since I was about 4 initially with my Dad but since I was old enough to handle a ferret (10) by myself. These days I also go after bigger game and ferals with there being Samba, Fallow, pigs and goats in the forest around my home.

I don't own a rifle or have a shooters permit but I am looking to fix this so I am not relying on friends begin available to go hunting.

This has shifted from being a desire at some point to a necessity as I recently got a visit from prime safe and was told that when friends and I processed our game at my house we were breaking the rules. So now I need to get my own gun and license and shoot meat to feed my family all by myself rather than cooperating with my friends and neighbours.