G'day from - VIC

gday,

My name is Simon. I live in the western suburbs of melb. Iv been hunting for about 6 years now. Would love to get out there more often but unforunatly one of my main hunting buddys no longer really hunts too much.

Iv decided that I want to get into deer abit more this year iv enrolled in the ada education course in june so hopefully learn abit and maybe meet some like minded people on here that wouldent mind going on hunts together.

cheers Simon

gday,

My name is Simon. I live in the western suburbs of melb. Iv been hunting for about 6 years now. Would love to get out there more often but unforunatly one of my main hunting buddys no longer really hunts too much.

Iv decided that I want to get into deer abit more this year iv enrolled in the ada education course in june so hopefully learn abit and maybe meet some like minded people on here that wouldent mind going on hunts together.

cheers Simon

Good evening all,

Had my licence about 6 months and just about to drop some hard earne on my first rifle!

Cheers

Cozi

Hi all, im a shooter of 34 years and have been a trap shooter since 1995, my comp gun is a Beretta Dt10L which i love and the rifle i enjoy using the most on a hunt is my Sako 85 204 Ruger stainless Varmint, so much fun to shoot. Since purchasing this rifle i have put away the trap gun and fallen inlove with hunting again, smoken rabbits & foxes out to 300 meters.

Im from west Melbourne only new to hunting, looking for advise and possible hunting partners as none of my friends are into it.

Hi everyone, My name is Daniel, I am new to Aushunt. born in the Czech Republic in 1978, immigrated in early 1982 to Australia & lived in Melbourne ever since. I own 2 rifles CZ550 30-06, CZ 452 .22

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

G'day guys & girls.

Toni here from "Prestige Tyres" in Keilor East, Vic.

We are here for all your tyre & wheel needs.

We cater for stuff as small as a wheel barrow, right through to ATV/Quads, passenger, 4x4 & light commercial.

We are also approved dealer's of Goodyear, Dunlop, Maxxis, Continental, General, Pirelli, Toyo, Yokohama & Bridgestone just to name a few.

We also supply many high quality budget brands, for those who hunt on a budget :)

Our belief is to offer our customers the right advice, the right product & service, & of course, all at the right price.

So come in, say g'day & grab yourself a great deal, the next time you need tyres.

Look forward to offering you guys some great deals, as well as reading all your great posts & stories.

Cheers,

Toni.

G'day guys & girls.

Toni here from "Prestige Tyres" in Keilor East, Vic.

We are here for all your tyre & wheel needs.

We cater for stuff as small as a wheel barrow, right through to ATV/Quads, passenger, 4x4 & light commercial.

We are also approved dealer's of Goodyear, Dunlop, Maxxis, Continental, General, Pirelli, Toyo, Yokohama & Bridgestone just to name a few.

We also supply many high quality budget brands, for those who hunt on a budget :)

Our belief is to offer our customers the right advice, the right product & service, & of course, all at the right price.

So come in, say g'day & grab yourself a great deal, the next time you need tyres.

Look forward to offering you guys some great deals, as well as reading all your great posts & stories.

Cheers,

Toni.