G'day from - VIC

G'day all been shooting since I was a kid on our farms in east gippsland. Just starting to get right into deer stalking so hopefully I can learn a bit from everyone here and have some input here and there.

G'day all, I'm Andrew and I live on the bellarine peninsula. Between myself and a couple of mates we hunt property's from the western districts through to ocean grove shooting mainly foxes using shotguns and a couple of 22-250's. Together we shoot somewhere between 300 to 500 foxes annually. I joined this forum to see what everyone else is doing and hopefully to learn a bit. And maybe pass on a bit of wisdom to anyone who wants advice.

Hey guys,

I'm on the mornington pen.

Looking to shoot air rifles to manage rabbits and other small pests.

Not aiming to shoot off of my own property.

Trying to work out whether I will be eligible for a firearms hunting licence.....

Hi all,have hunted for most of my life mainly rabbit,fox,wild dog and pigs,moved from country to melbourne and have taken up Deer stalking in the last 12months with not much luck but still its all about being out there and the hunt itself,camp and fishing is also one of my loves,own 8 rifles my latest is a Sako bavarien 30/06 for deer,look forward to talking to and learning as much as possible about deer hunting from people who know.

Cheers.

Adrian.