G'day from - VIC

hello fellow shooters,

live in south west vic, do mostly vermin control and a bit of target shooting.
currently own 2 guns looking to buy a 3rd

current:
tikka t3 stainless 22-250, harris bipod, bushnell scope.
baikal ij27 12 gauge shotgun

looking to buy / build:
beretta 682 silver pigeon sporting
.308 remington 700 in a tactical style setup

Hi all,

Keen deer hunter since 1973 when I hightailed it over the ditch to NZ to hunt. Worked for the NZ Forest Service 74-75 before returning home to Melb. Hunted extensively for deer in Aus with over 20 trips back to NZ. Injury forced me to stop hunting in 97 but now back into it. Looking forward to returning to NZ next year for another hunting trip with my son. Most of my trips to NZ have been of 3 weeks duration with typically 17-19 days in the bush. Anyway look forward to chatting in the forum.

Edited by ExPoh75

Hello AusHunt Members,

I'm an avid hunter and target shooter and reloader - member of the VRA, SSAA, and Geelong Rifle Club. My favourite rifles are Sako 42 (300 win mag) and Phil Mastin Barnard model P (308 win)

Look forward to being part of the site.

G,day gents and ladies if there are any, my name is Gordon I have been hunting one thing or another for lets say many many years I shot more Sambar before I turned 18 then I have shot since then. I have a few rifles and a couple of shotties love my Weatherby's of which I have three still trying to decide what calibre I want next,been to Africa few times, NZ many times all over Aus, well thats about the gist of me. Cheers