G'day from - VIC

Hi Guys,

signed up to chat to people about hunting sambar with gundogs and other game animals .Started hunting up north with a mate dogging pigs and since returning to vic have got into hunting sambar 2years ago with a mate who has now joined armed forces so generally I hunt solo with GSP (jake) Have done pretty well taking a 26" stag recently and a hind early march many more flushed but no clean shot opportunity had but am interested in new ideas hunting sambar with him. cheers

Hi all,

just getting into shooting again after a long, long break due to my 2 boys interest. Chasing bunnies & foxes first until mates drag me off after deer. Still need to get license & find a couple of .22's as I no longer have guns. Looking forward to reading as much info on here as I can.

Cheers, Rob

Gday all,

while I used to shoot alot as a young fella, I have only recently got back into it and really just love getting out and being in the bush. Been hunting with a bow for a while and recently picked up a Sako Hunter 85 30.06. which I am hoping will get some deer a little nervous. Learnt alot from the forums already. All the best. Cheers

Gday all!

Relativly New to shooting on and off for 12months down at the local range. Using a CZ455 varmint .22lr & .17hmr combo.

Looking to get into deer hunting and have my stalkers licence. Looking to get a new rifle suitable and to meet and chat and learn as much a possible!