G'day from - VIC

hello im olly i have hunting/shooting with shotguns and rimfires since a young age and now that i have got my full licence. now im looking into doing some deer stalking so i thought this sight would be a good way to get some info about it

G'day guys and girls,

Names Adrian im from western Victoria.

Its been a long time between drinks.... last time i went hunting was 12 years ago and its true you cant get rid of this bug.

started buying guns again... but its sad to see farmers are very choosey on who goes on there property im guessing

because of to many cowboys.

enough said lets start loading.

• Like 1

G'day, I'm James and a keen spot light shooter on a couple of local properties. I don't own any firearms but am in the process of researching my first. I have shot many different rifles and have just never had the need for my own :) I'm also keen to get into some deer hunting.

Edited by sooty_10

Hi guys, live in the SE of Melbourne, dedicated sambar hunter using a 300 win mag Ruger Mk 2 with timney and bell and carlson stock topped with a Zeiss 3-12x 56 diavari. Also involved in some fallow hunting ocassionally, only coz they taste better. Also do a lot of hunting of various sorts in NZ from year to year. cheers,

Hi guys, live in the SE of Melbourne, dedicated sambar hunter using a 300 win mag Ruger Mk 2 with timney and bell and carlson stock topped with a Zeiss 3-12x 56 diavari. Also involved in some fallow hunting ocassionally, only coz they taste better. Also do a lot of hunting of various sorts in NZ from year to year. cheers,

Hi guys,

I am new to the site. I have just purchased my first rifle in a very long time, i am joining here so i can learn a bit more and hopefully pick up some tips stalking deer etc in Victoria. I look forward to talking and meeting lots of new people and hopefully new contacts.

New rifle is a winchester model70 coyote in 300wsm with the laminate stock.

Thanks

Mick

Gidday, I'm from NE Vic and into walking up either fallow/ sambar. Have had some fun with the foxes with the lamp and sitting in the past. Getting some enjoyment now out of reloading the deer rifle.

Cheers.

Hi all,

Received my A/B license in the mail last week, gun safe bought and bolted to the garage floor and am now just waiting for my PTA to arrive before I head off to buy my first firearm! Will mainly be just hunting feral and pest animals in state forest and private land.

Am looking at buying the Ruger American Rimfire for my first rifle (going to be a .22 for my first). If anyone has any other suggestions for a first rifle I am all ears.

Cheers