G'day from - VIC

Congrats Sleek!! Always an exciting moment for anyone!

Good choice for a first mate.

Thanks mate, hopefully will be. Am expecting the pta to arrive this week, though I may have to call them up and find out as I didn't submit it with my licence application, but rather a week later (didn't know at the time that you can submit them both together, doh!)

Gidday Folks,

I'm from NZ but just moved to the Mornington Peninsula. I grew up on a farm and have been hunting as long as I can remember with my old man. I'll hunt anything but I'll only kill it if I'm filling the freezer or if it's a pest. I've got firearms and a bow and I'm keen to learn a bit about the deer stalking scene here in Vic. I'm also keen on fishing and tramping and other outdoor stuff too, as long as I'm outside that's all that matters.

Gday all,

New to the forum. I have been hunting for the past few years on private properties in South East Melb's on farm fringes with alot of success on sambar and fallow with 8 taken this year. I have fed many friends and keep the freezer full and are keeping the farmers happy! I look forward to chatting about my greatest passions in the future...

Cheers

Hi all,

My name's Mike and I moved from Brisbane to Melbourne for work late last year.

I originally did competitive pistol shooting in my teens (late 20s now) but gave it away years ago. Now do a lot of compound bow shooting but really want to get back in to firearms and get my licence going again with a view to putting in some serious study in field craft and getting out for a few hunts.

When i'm not working I love getting out for a fish (have a boat with the father-in-law in Brisbane but am unfortunately land-locked down here) and hit the bay as often as i can with a rod in hand - although the fishing's not been awesome lately lol.

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you guys and hopefully pick up some great advice & knowledge along the way in hunting and fieldcraft.

Cheers all.

Mike.

Guest xxwaypoint9x

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Im posting hunting videos in the coming weeks if your interested.

https://plus.google.com/117569800437045395430

Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk