G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi Fellas,

I am new to the site. I owe two rifles currently - a Tikka T3 .308 and a Winchester 250 .22lr

i am joining here so i can learn a bit more and hopefully pick up some tips stalking deer etc.

i look forward to talking and meeting lots of new people and hopefully new contacts.

G'day everybody,

As the tag says my name is Michael and I have been living in Melbourne after moving from Darwin about four years ago. I have been hunting for many years although I am just starting on the game you guys get here and have chased everything from rabbits to deer (still trying to get the deer).

I have a small variety of rifles and shotguns and love them all but have a special soft spot for my sxs double rifle and shotguns. I hope to learn a bit from you guys on the forum and also just love shooting the breeze taliking about the one thing we all love.

Thanks.

Michael.

G'day Fellow Hunters

Moved to out to my litltle piece of heaven and can now rekindle my interest in hunting after all these years ... and get my boy interested ...

Have a collection of han me downs nothing special and need to buy a decent shotgun, a decent 22 lr for my young bloke and may'be a 17hmr for myself ...

The forum is great and i haved learned a lot already

no wurries

G'day all,

My name is Allen, relatively new to this forum, but I have been shooting and hunting for over 45 years now. The username is Welsh for fisherman, which explains both my origins and my other passion. I hunt ducks (not this year in Vic unfortunately), deer when I get the time and of course the usual ferals and pests. I also shoot the occasional Field Rifle or Silhouette comp with SSAA. Recently moved from Melbourne to Lakes Entrance, which gives me much more opportunities for both hunting and fishing.

Gudday,

I live in Latrobe Valley Vic, found this forum after getting into hunting for the first time over the last 12 months and for a newbie this place has some great info. At the moment I am into chasing foxes some family property and have scored a few, but eventually wouldn't mind tryin for some deer.

Cheers

:D