G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

New to vic.

Sa boy here. I own 4 rifles and a compound bow.

Keen to get my beak wet on a nice sambar but need someone to go with

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Hi all.

Relatively new to the sport (couple of years) and only just getting out and about on some properties (bunnies and foxes) and have been doing some target shooting at the local range.

Look forward to reading through some great info and advice and getting involved in some healthy discussion

Cheers

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Hopeless shot but really enjoy trying.

Practice lots and seem to miss everything.

Cheers

You'll get there bloke. Just relax and take your time. Might also pay to get someone else to have a shot with your rifle to make sure you're just not completely off zero [emoji23]

You'll get there bloke. Just relax and take your time. Might also pay to get someone else to have a shot with your rifle to make sure you're just not completely off zero [emoji23] cheers Relyimah plenty of shooters around here guess that's why I'm on the forum. Thanks will ask around home

• Like 1

Hi AusHunt Forum. Now that the kids have left home I have decided to re-gun up and I’m keen to make up lost ground in hunting knowledge. As a farm kid I had access to hunting, but with kids and living in town let it all slide.

I would like to build my hunting skills and competency so as to that I can take off into the bush to do deer stalking, probably with a dog (German Wirehair) and are hoping that this forum can assist me.

Hi AusHunt Forum. Now that the kids have left home I have decided to re-gun up and I’m keen to make up lost ground in hunting knowledge. As a farm kid I had access to hunting, but with kids and living in town let it all slide.

I would like to build my hunting skills and competency so as to that I can take off into the bush to do deer stalking, probably with a dog (German Wirehair) and are hoping that this forum can assist me.

looking for a good .223, for foxes at 200m. any comments?

Hey Allan,

Welcome to Aushunt!

Better that you post questions in the forums somewhere rather than in the G'day section - you won't always get a reply here.

In general though, a 223 will be good medicine for foxes at 200m or more.

Duncs