G'day from - VIC

Hey my names Rory, I'm 23 and been shooting since I've been a boy. Mostly shot pest animals, ducks and been lucky enough to get the odd deer. I would like to expand my shooting and meet other people also enthusiastic about hunting.

Hey my names Rory, I'm 23 and been shooting since I've been a boy. Mostly shot pest animals, ducks and been lucky enough to get the odd deer. I would like to expand my shooting and meet other people also enthusiastic about hunting.

Just reading through these posts and it looks like introductions to an alcoholics anonymous meeting !!!.

I'm brett...i havent had a drink for 3 hours....heading to the bottleshop now

• Like 1

Just reading through these posts and it looks like introductions to an alcoholics anonymous meeting !!!.

I'm brett...i havent had a drink for 3 hours....heading to the bottleshop now

Have to agree VW. :goodjob:

However, a lot of people do find first contact with someone a little daunting, ... whether it be online or face to face. :unsure:

Cheers,

C

Edited by Coily

I havent had the daunting feeling much, then again i am quite a sociable bugger...in the past few weeks i have caught up with 2 blokes from this site, really nice blokes too

I havent had the daunting feeling much, then again i am quite a sociable bugger.

Fortunately, I think most of us with experience are, but give a though to the newbies and youngsters that are are just starting out in the sport.

Cheers,

C