G'day from - VIC

G'Dday everyone i'm in horsham vic just wanted to say hi and thanks for allowing me to join the group fishing (Tillo offshore) and hunting

We chase pigs rabbits fox's & help out for pest management

Member of ssaa & insured

17hmr

308 mossberg

Adler a110

Edited by Tillo

Gday guys

New member here, just getting into hunting, been fishing for a while and love the outdoors so thought why not try for some food and knock off some pests on dry land also !

Got a few mates who are new to hunting and a few who are seasoned, will be joining those blokes for lots of good times in Aussie outback.

Joined here to read a lot and learn from you fellas, and even sheilas, who have the experience.

See you around.

• Like 1

Hey fellas, my name is sam and i'm 17, i'm currently own a 6.5x55, but am in the process of selling it to buy a 308. i'm very keen on deer hunting, and i have acess to a fair bit of land, on our own place and neighbours etc. I ask a lot of questions, and am looking for any help or advice i can get on the topic of walking up sambar. A local fella who might even be a member on here? Raas. Has helped me a lot but ive asked him just about all i can. I'm keen to join in on any backpack hunts if i can. I also have a GSP bitch who im slowly training on deer, but she makes a lot of noise in the bush, any advice from blokes who have working gundogs on deer would be sweet

Hey fellas, my name is sam and i'm 17, i'm currently own a 6.5x55, but am in the process of selling it to buy a 308. i'm very keen on deer hunting, and i have acess to a fair bit of land, on our own place and neighbours etc. I ask a lot of questions, and am looking for any help or advice i can get on the topic of walking up sambar. A local fella who might even be a member on here? Raas. Has helped me a lot but ive asked him just about all i can. I'm keen to join in on any backpack hunts if i can. I also have a GSP bitch who im slowly training on deer, but she makes a lot of noise in the bush, any advice from blokes who have working gundogs on deer would be sweet

Good to see someone young like me out! Although you seem to know a lot more then me haha. Goodluck with the training.

Welcome mate. I know a few people from around your area.

Whistler

Hi, I'm based in Melbourne. Never hunted a day in my life but keen to learn, mainly interested in hunting for food. I shot the odd .22 in my teens, but that was few years ago now. Done a fair bit of hiking over the years, and I'd love to combine the two :)

G'day,

I ran into a couple of members from on here a couple of weeks ago when i was away with work,at the snobs creek pub, it was raining so they booked into the motel....(great white hunters they were!!) So i thought i better come have a look around.

I live in gippsland and pretty much hunt anything with a heartbeat, but mainly Sambar, both stalking and with hounds.

Cheers basto

• Like 1

Which Bastin r ya Basto, young er old one

WL

Well i don't consider myself "OLD" just yet, i can still keep up with Brendon in the bush, and I'm a better shot:)

Cheers basto

Edited by basto
  • Like 1