G'day from - VIC

G'day all,

Living in outer Melbourne, mainly hunting bunnies and foxes on our property.

Been part of the Aushunt site for a few months now would like to thank you all for your posts and replies. It has been a great help to hear opinons and experiences from so many fellow passionate Aussie hunters.

Just need to get out a bit more myself... It's my new years resolution for '07!!!

Look forward to chatting to you all soon.

Jas.

HI im Rhys

I mainly shot skeet ,rabbits ,foxes and have just started stalking deer .Hopefully this year i might get one with the information that is on this great forum.

I currently own a .223, .22 and u/o shotgun with plans to buy a 30.06 soon

Hi all,

I'm a primary producer (at least that what it says on my license), I shoot mostly foxes and rabbits. I have a CZ 22 and Marlin 17HMR. Looking out for a .223 and a 12G to round out the collection. I had to put my lovely Ruger 10/22 semi-auto in a crusher in the mid nineties and I'm just getting tooled up again.

cheers

JMB

just dropping a line to implore all you Vic hunters to really get into your outdoor pursuits this year, because you'll (again) have to put up with a season dominated by interstate afl teams, climaxing with mighty Freo defeating the Weagles in the big one.

so enjoy those sambar eh. ;)

Hi guys I'm new to the site, own a CZ 453 .22 and looking at either a brand new Kimber Pro Varmint with a Bushnell Elite 4-16x40 or a second hand Sako Hunter Stainless in excellent condition with a Leupold VX-11 3-9x40 both in a .233rem. The rifle will be used for Foxes, Hares, Goats, Pigs, Rabbits, and Roos. Does anyone know much about either of these rifles? and which is the best way to go? Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Mcfluffy

hey guys,

ive been a member for a bit but never inducted myself lol, im Rick im 23 from east vic, i hav a 2006 hoyt ultratec compound bow and just purchised a winchester 308 with scope off a mate and will be puchising a smaller game gun shortly,

i will use the bow and 308 for mainly deer stalking, i plan to do heaps of hunting this year!

Cheers Rick-