G'day from - VIC

Welcome Jake. It was nice to meet you and have a yarn. Stick around and post a few hunting tales. Also keep a lookout for forum deer hunts that are posted here from time to time. You meet some very nice people and have a good time as well.
Grant.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SamHuntVic said:

Welcome Jake. It was nice to meet you and have a yarn. Stick around and post a few hunting tales. Also keep a lookout for forum deer hunts that are posted here from time to time. You meet some very nice people and have a good time as well.
Grant.

thanks mate was good to meet you and learn a bit more about the area, always great to meet people willing to help out a fellow hunter. am keen on some forum hunts to catch up with people, learn spots and different techniques different people use 

58 minutes ago, 300winmag Jake said:

The opposite of petrol haha, yes that's me!

Yep, he came for a cuddle at night, then the missus came to your tent at night to give him back, I think she was sick of being licked 

I think your mates that came up, are my neighbours from narre warren, 

gday from the yarra valley,  ive been a hunter since way back,one of my fist jobs was an assistant gamekeeper in the uk as a green 16yo and since emigrating 30 years ago have hunted spasmodically ,now the bug has bitten me and shot my first sambar 2 weeks ago,and it tastes fantasic.      the basics are, 270 ruger 130 gn partition frontal shot no exit more or less died instantly beautifully conditioned hind and ironically after chasing on and off for many years i could have shot two or more if inclined or quick enough,so now the hoodoo is broken and am off tomorrow to try and fill the freezer for summer,it turns out my friends all love the steaks too ,considering how much meat i thought  i had its almost gone!

• Like 2

Gday fellas, getting into hunting and been interested in firearms for a long time, waiting for license to clear and have had my eyes on a Remington 700 .30-06 and a Ruger American in .22LR, just joining to browse the forums

Hi Guys,

I am new to the site. I am currently waiting for my firearm license and pta for my first gun is ruger American.22lr

I am joining here so i can learn more about shooting and hunting for some small animals such as rabbit or fox etc.

I look forward to meeting and joining some experience hunters.

Hi,

i'm Taffy and i'm from victoria and new to the forum. i love to hunt especially deer but any time spent in the outdoors is great. 

IMG_0032.JPG

• Like 1

G'Day All,

Been shooting for a while but mainly rabbits and when I'm very lucky my Henry 22 takes a fox. Would like to get into deer stalking and just here to learn and share experiences.

Good Hunting

Wolfy