G'day from - VIC

G'day my name is Peter and I live in the Alpine Country of North East Victoria, I have worked in the timber industry for the past 30 years and I am a keen hunter of deer, goats, dogs, foxes, bunnies, cats and anything feral. I live in a small town that is surounded by forest on the East ,South and West and open farmland to the North. Deer and foxes are my main targets around home. I own a 300 Weatherby Magnum, Marlin 444, Tika 222 and a Vostok 22.I enjoy hunting, fishing and talking with good friends and company.
Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.
AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.
Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.
Happy Hunting,
AusHunt Admin.

Hey Everyone,

I’m Shan, on here to gain a wealth of knowledge that I can apply in the field when I’m out chasing dinner and out of the field when I’m at home applying techniques to better myself on paper.

Looking to link in with some female hunters based in and around the area (central & western vic)

Cheers & happy hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 07/01/2018 at 9:42 PM, danfitz said:

G'day thanks for the add. Spend plenty of time out in the bush fly fishing and have seen plenty of sign and deer about the place. Thinking about getting into it a bit and just looking for some more info

Guaranteed you see more deer with rod in hand than a rifle in hand for what ever reason that is, 

On 24/01/2007 at 2:01 AM, AusHunter said:

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi,

I live in the western suburbs of Melbourne & have been hunting deer now for the past four years I am always thinking of ways to work less & hunt more.

Cheers

Edited by Taketheoath
  • Like 1