G'day from - VIC

Live in Central Vic. Keen fox driver. Just order a new Tikka T3 in 260 Rem (left hand). May be 6 months away?

Have a few other rifles and shotguns.

g'day guys and gals, im stuart from the outer western suburbs of melbourne, i currently have 8 rifles/shotguns in my collection that i use for everything from rabbits to pigs plus 2 of them that are for special purpose's such as controling the local roos (permit of course) and target work. looking to get into some deer hunting in the near future and further my skills on the range.

Hello to all, i got back into hunting last year after a ten year lay off after a car accident and both my kids and i are having a ball we hunt anything from bunnys to deer (just started on deer).

Good hunting to you all.

G'Day all my name is Paul, im a very keen shooter, have been for 22 years of my 29 years. I own a CZ ZKM 452 .22LR, a WIN .22 single shot (me first gun), a Baikal SXS shottie, and a BRNO CZ ZKK 601 308.

I shoot all types of pest animals and have been involved in a few Roo culls aswell. Planning on trying me luck on some deer in the not to far future and hoping to get a few pointers on hunting them as well as some general knowledge on hunting alround. Apears to be a great hunting site and i hope to become an active member Cheers Paul