G'day from - VIC

Hi Guys and Girls,

Im Paul i live in the Dandy Ranges, have only been hunting for about 5yrs started when pop gave me his .22. I still chase bunnies and pests when i can but have the Sambar bug so head to the hills with the 30.06 when ever i get a chance. I joined the forum to get info and ideas.

Cheers, Paul

Hello,

Sean, live in the big smoke near the airport. Have a gsp that I'm training up for deer.

Dont get out often enough.

Occasionally go Melbourne branch ADA.

Heading away this weekend if anyone is about.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey all, im a fisherman in the trout season and a gold prospecter when the trout are getting freaky. Im from the yarra valley and haven't moved more that 5 km in the last 35 years.. my old man has a cattle and sheep farm up near dunolly in central vic. I own 2 guns, a Browning .22 lever action BL.22 and an ancient 1880's single barrel shotgun witch i never use. The .22 is only used for rabbits, cats and foxs. I whistle the cats and foxs and shoot them at about 50mts. Foxs come in a bit to close but i find cats are more stubborn and keep there distance so im actually sighted in to hit a little clay target at 80mts. Im not a full on shooter! I only shoot in the paddocks when the sheep are dropping lambs although we have 17000 acres of state Forrest next to us witch apparently has a panther. Im joining the forum because im looking at doing a bit more hunting for bigger game. I couldn't shoot a roo due to having them as pets a few years back but i would love to get just 1 deer.. yep thats all! Just one! So the big question is what would be a good rifle that will help me achive this goal and wont cost me a kidney? 

Cheers everyone 

G'day everybody,

As the tag says my name is Joshua and I have been living in US after moving from Melbourne about four years ago. I have been hunting for many years although I am just starting on the game you guys get here and have chased everything from rabbits to deer (still trying to get the deer).

I have a small variety of rifles and shotguns and love them all but have a special soft spot for my sxs double rifle and shotguns. I hope to learn a bit from you guys on the forum and also just love shooting the breeze taliking about the one thing we all love.

This is my website: http//www.ultimategunsales.net

thanks

• Like 1

gday been hunting all my life own a dairy beef and sheep farms with my father obsessed with shooting red dogs and sambar have a couple of hounds and some jack russles

• Like 1