G'day from - VIC

7 hours ago, Jake64 said:

Hi I'm Jake, been shooting for a while just thought I'd come here for a look

Hi Jake, about time you turned up. Feel free to ask away and join in the conversations.

Grant.

G,day  I'm Wes, love the bush camping and hunting,, Have taken rabbits with a compound bow, and have stalked sambar in the north east with just a camera, Would love to take one one day with the bow, filling the freezer and something to hang on the wall would be great ,, although simply seeing them and their agility and speed is enough to make any trip worth it,, 

G'day all,

Been shooting rim fire rifles since a kid. Bought my first centre fire rifle 2 years ago and in the last 12 months caught the deer hunting bug! Can't get it off my mind. Got my first deer a few months back and can't wait to go out again soon! 

Cheers!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Billie said:

I’m Billie. I live in the US, and have wanted to visit AU, and hunt some while there. I bow hunt and gun hunt, so I needed a site to discuss my options if I get to visit. Thanks for the opportunity.

Fire away with any questions you have.

Hi all

I am an experienced hunter and shooter, but new to this site. I have hunted most states of Australia, as well as New Caledonia, the USA and 4 different countries in Africa. I have shot a lot of rifle competitions, won some national medals, and represented Australia at 6 world championship rifle shooting competitions. As you might have guessed by now, I like guns & shooting. I have a lot of different rifles,  with calibers from 17 cal through to 500 cal.  

Looking forward to talking some more with people on this site.

Edited by Rifletuner
  • Thanks 1

G’day I’m Brett,

Been hunting for about 8 years in Vic mainly chasing Sambar and Fallow but also love cleaning up bunnies for the camp oven or chasing ducks with the shotty. Thought id join Aushunt as I am always keen to learn off others and just love getting out in the bush! 

Cheers 

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I’m Nick and have been hunting bunnies and foxes for as long as I can remember. I have recently been getting really into public land fallow hunting and have joined to hopefully learn a bit more and chat to others chasing similar quarry !

Cheers,

Nick

Greetings everyone relatively new to hunting but just love any excuse I can have to enjoy the great outdoors. Great to learn from other peoples experience.