G'day from - VIC

Hey there,

From Geelong in Vic.

Dont get much opportunity to go hunting, but love it when I do. Need to get onto some properties, as most of us do!

Got a Marlin .22 and a 12 gauge at the moment

g'day to all. just joined up. based in melbourne, i have a rimfire and a 22-250 for bunnies/foxes and rangework (looking for properties if anyone wants a hand :P ). have also just purchased a .308w that i am trying to sort out, so bigger beasties will be on the hitlist.

Hi guys new to this site, into a bit of hunting all species, hav a few 22s a 32in shottie, a couple of high powers and livin at the foothills, a Sambar cannon. Stalker, hav a gun dog, and keen to hav a play with the hounds this year.

how you all doing out there been trying to get on the forum for a while we shall see how i do this time.

anyway i am a dogger from melbourne i hunt all around central new south i use a bull arab and a bully pointer and there both doing ok. trying to plan a trip soon i cant wait to hear that squeel again. anyway speak soon cheers.

hey im mark im 13 im a keen hunter that loves the thrill of the ducks flying past.

i shoot a 16ga H&A from 1901,a browning .22 and a 12ga lever action greener thats over 106yrs old

i mainly hunt on a mates property in Tatura but i go rabbiting and fishing and ocasionally ducks in gippslands macleanan straights

Hi all, BJ the newbie from north west vic.

I'll shoot with a smile anything from rimfire , smoothbore to the big bangers.

Hope to get some info and tips from the site.

G'day,

I live in Melbourne and am a keen fox shooter. I shoot with a fox club in Balarat and we hunt most saturdays in winter in the form of fox driving. I am also trying to learn more about the art of whistling foxes.

I own a Fabarm Gamma S O/U 12ga, a Mossberg 195ka 12ga 3-shot bolt action an el'cheapo Squibman .22LR, a Kricho .22MAG, and have access to my bro's 300win mag.

I am looking for a good condition .22 pump with scope mounts if anyone has one for sale.

Cheers for now.