G'day from - VIC

On 24/01/2007 at 2:01 AM, AusHunter said:

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi - My names Jeff and I am an avid hunter with a bow and clay target shooter.  I live in Gippsland Victoria and looking forward to being part of the forums.

• Like 1

Hello everybody ?

My name is jack grew up on a cattle property in bringelly. Been hunting and shooting all my life wouldn’t change it for a thing.

I hunt all critters using bow and arrow/rifle/ferrets/dogs/shotgun

If anybody in the area needs a hand or has a few questions I’m down to see how I can help.

Aushuntgather is  lifestyle group I have just started up on Instagram if anyone would like to follow along and learn a few tips and tricks would be great.

I Strongly believe everybody has something to teach about something.

15 hours ago, Simonpfoote said:

Hi guys 

28 year old tradie looking to get into bow hunting and just wana read as much as I can on where to start. Would love to know if there are any bow hunt guides in Victoria keen to take a beginner out. 

Hey mate if your ever up in NSW I’d be keen to take you out!

Hi All, hoping for some insights, tips and sharing ideas.

From NE Vic, mostly farm based hunting and plenty of paper practice. Keen on reloading and the 'tech' side.

Cheers,

Paul

41 minutes ago, Peteb13 said:

Gday ! 
not new to the site but completely forgot my old password and linked email so started from scratch. 

cheers ??

I can try to resurrect you if you give me some clues?

Hey!

Im original from Vancouver, Canada. Back home I spent a lot of time focusing on Deer/Bear and Duck hunting. Im waiting to get my Permanent Residency so I can get back into hunting. Joined the group to hopefully learn as much as I can before picking up the rife again!  

Cheers Erik 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, erik said:

Hey!

Im original from Vancouver, Canada. Back home I spent a lot of time focusing on Deer/Bear and Duck hunting. Im waiting to get my Permanent Residency so I can get back into hunting. Joined the group to hopefully learn as much as I can before picking up the rife again!  

Cheers Erik 

Being Vancouver I'd have thought you'd be spending more time on cougar's. 

Welcome aboard, be interested to hear about some of your hunts back home. Canada is high on my list of places to go. Almost did once, got access to hunt on a property in Manitoba until the game department informed me that even with permission to hunt on private land I wouldn't be able to without a guide. Go figure! 

Hi

Chloe here. Getting a rifle next week and looking to go rabbit/fox hunting with the goal to get a deer in a year or two. Dad used to take me pig hunting, sometimes he used a crossbow. Loved the outdoor side of things. 

Here for some general tips around hunting and also gear etc. 

Cheers

• Like 1