G'day from - VIC

Hey Gents 

How are we all? Hope everyone is staying safe with this covid S***. 

Just a question. I live on the mornington peninsula.

Does anyone have a large property I can come out to and help zero in some scopes ? and teach a couple people how to shoot, no big groups just mates and family. 

In saying that, Only want to use target, not looking to hunt. 

I am ex army, infantry ( that makes a difference for those that know haha ) and I am happy to pass on a few techniques and tips for the use of the property. 

Thanks in advance. 

G'day,

I'm new to this site (obviously)

Been hunting since I was a kid (Ducks, Quail, Bunnies, Foxes, Goats and Pigs). Moved overseas for a while and my shooters licence lapsed and havent bothered getting it renewed...until now. Currently looking at going through that process, however with COVID19 it seems like it may be a while away. However, I feel that this is probably a good time to research and prepare. Maybe I'll get all this set up by 2021...who knows?

The goal for 2021 is to stalk and drop a Deer...so I guess I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

Anyway hoping to gain some knowledge (on Deer hunting) and give some back (on Ducks/Quail and pests etc) where I can. I guess I just really want to find a community as I dont have that many mates that are into hunting. So if you're keen on reaching out and you're in a similar position to me...send me a PM...maybe we can learn together?

Cheers

Clint

G day all 

My name is RAMA this is the first time Im posting .

I recently started hunting been out about 17 times mainly In Eildon area haven't got one yet . 

A huge thanks and a big shout out to 2  nicest people I have meet while hunting yesterday in Eildon  ,their names in the forum TRADER ,SAMBER STALKER . 

thanks you both for the advice and unfortunately I did not find the carcass to harvest the front legs . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 09/07/2020 at 2:53 PM, Browning LR said:

G day all 

My name is RAMA this is the first time Im posting .

I recently started hunting been out about 17 times mainly In Eildon area haven't got one yet . 

A huge thanks and a big shout out to 2  nicest people I have meet while hunting yesterday in Eildon  ,their names in the forum TRADER ,SAMBER STALKER . 

thanks you both for the advice and unfortunately I did not find the carcass to harvest the front legs . 

The word is out Rama, you need a lighter rifle. Keep an eye out for any AusHunt hunts. Look forward to meeting you.

Grant.

• Thanks 1

Hi there

Im into shooting older 22lr’s. Currently it’s a Voere model 2107 from 1974 and pretty soon it’ll be a Walther KKJ from 1967. 

Keen to check out the rimfire section. 

Cheers

Edited by gorman
Model2107 from 1974 not 1964