G'day from - VIC

21 hours ago, Jezza243 said:

Gday all name is jezza been hunting for over 30 years looking forward interacting with fella hunters

cheers jezza

Good to see you join Jezza . Cheers Mick

• Like 1

On 14/09/2020 at 11:14 AM, bazluhrmann said:

Hi all! New bowhunter, experienced hiker, but keen to get further out into the bush. Melbourne region.

Hey mate, I’m a brand new Bowhunter myself, when I say brand new, I mean I’ve shot in the back yard and taken it scouting down the otways, but that’s about it.

G'day, I own a henry .22lr. I'm a beginner hunter.

I'm here because I want to gain knowledge, expand my hunting abilities. Be able to kill to harvest.  

Planning on purchasing a high powered rifle, unsure what to get as there's so many different calibres and it is a little overwhelming. 

Hello guys, how are you all during these hard times? Need your help. I am exhausted in the fight against these rodents. They destroyed every stock of bait and bait they could get to. I kept them so carefully until I got a couple of rats. I don't want to use the poison. My children often run into the garage. So I want to start with mechanical traps.
What can you recommend? 

I have found these two traps.

Tomcat Rat Snap Trap

Tomcat Rat Snap Trap, 1-Pack

Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap

Rat Zapper RZC001-2A Trap, 2 Pack

Сan you tell something about these products? 

1 hour ago, markusshoot said:

Hello guys, how are you all during these hard times? Need your help.

Hi Markusshoot,

welcome to the forum!

This isn’t really the place for questions - just “hello’s” so typically you won’t get answers here. 

Having said that, if you re-post your question in the General Discussion area, I’ll look up the traps that I’ve had some success with and put some info in there for you 

Duncs

Hi All

New to the sight

Gate are open as of tomorrow heading up to the top of Butcher country and howitt for a hunt if you see a white triton up there pull in and say hi will be there to Tuesday if weather permitts.

Cheers Matt

G'Day all! 

I am from Melbourne! Applied for A/B, got a gun safe with weight less than 150 kg and waiting for feedback from VicPol. Looking for a help with installation of the gun safe (i.e. contact of a good man who can drill concert and secure the safe)..

Cheers

• Like 1

Gday all, looking into getting in to bow hunting. Will spend a year possibly more target shooting and getting a bow hunting endorsement. Though I should start to learn the ins and outs of hunting from the guys that go out and do it at the same time. Always open to suggestions on books etc to really get as much knowledge as I can. Got inspired by Steven Renella, Cam Hanes, John Dudley and Joe rogan to name a few. Thought it’s time to learn it all from local knowledgeable people first.

• Like 1