G'day from - VIC

gday, names codge. Been spotlighting for rabbits a few times in my life. Only shot a shotgun once. Going pigging with my girlfriends brother. We are going to birdsville with 2 cars and 5 blokes. I think we are taking 6 dogs so yer. Joined up so i could learn a bit more...

Hey Everyone,

I maybe a slightly unusual new member as I have never actually tried hunting at all! I'm a freelance photojournalist from Victoria and I'm looking for some experienced hunters to take me out on a Pig Hunting (with dogs) trip for a story.

Hope to speak soon, all the best

J

wats cracken fellas ,

my name is cal wright and im from ballarat but do my shooting in the pyrenees mostly .

i use a browning .22 and my fav the rem .222 .shooting mostly rabbits and foxs when im out spotlighting ,lovin the site and hopefully ill hav sum pics up soon as im goin shooting for the next week ill b sure to let ya's now how it goes

catch

Hi All James here. Been shooting a little bit on the rice in Hay. Looking for some properties a little closer to Melb that might let me on. Rabbit and Hares Mostly Hope to make some contacts and learn a bit more about pig and deer hunting

Speak to yas soon

Hello everyone

I am new on this site but hope to get some good knowledge from it and if allowed to give of my experience where I can as well . My interests are in deer hunting mainly but I also do a bit of varmit hunting from time to time as well as sporting clays shooting . I also have been a keen firearms and reloading buff for over 20 years.

regards bigjedd