G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi to all I'm 50+ addicted to deer hunting sambar first. Use a gwp. Live in the eastern suburbs of Melb

Hi to all I'm 50+ addicted to deer hunting sambar first. Use a gwp. Live in the eastern suburbs of Melb

Hello robbo,

nice to hear I am not the only one addicted to sambar and german wirehair pointers.

Good hunting and all the best.

Purdy

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello everybody,

I am from victoria and have joined this forum to learn from others. One day I hope to have more time off so I can get "away into them hills....." but being self employed, my boss is a real ####le!!

Wishing everyone warm barrels.

Hi, I've been hunting for about 5 years, mostly bunnies and foxes. Gotten pig and sambar out of sheer luck... but isn't it always. Got a 22 sluggie, 22 mag, 243, 308.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

gday fellas my name is shane and enjoy most types of hunting. Although huntings hogs with dogs seems to get the blood pumping more than anything else. Hope to get to know a few fellas and share a few stories cheers.

From Neerim area, learning how to hunt sambar for a couple years now, got my 1st stag recently. Only stalk (no hounds) but thinking bout GWP soon... Good site by the looks, Cheers.

Edited by MrsBrown

From Neerim area, learning how to hunt sambar for a couple years now, got my 1st stag recently. Only stalk (no hounds) but thinking bout GWP soon... Good site by the looks, Cheers.

How are ya Mrs B, glad to see ya.

Yea everyone, I am a he! Mrs Brown is the nickname(?) for my Browning Dualis Pump, mates and I refer to me hunting as "going for a walk with Mrs Brown", she looks beautiful in timber and blue and weighs 300WM and has a 2-7 VXII glass eye. Cheers... Mark