G'day from - VIC

Hello guys im Jarrod, i own a weatherby 223 and a winchester 30,30. i enjoy hunting rabbits i recently moved from gippsland to melbourne, i am now on the lookout for new hunting spots.

(any farmers looking for rabbit hunters feel free throw me an email)

Cheers

Hey mate im nik Form ballarat victoria welcome to the Aushunt forum,

theres a couple of propertys out here but i dont realy like poaching for the spots i dosen't hurt to ask

Cheers nik

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi ppl chris here just looking round

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi,

my name's march, I work for a company called neked communications and for our office here in sydney we are lokking for several head mounts.

As we're having trouble to source them from Australia only, we are looking to get some from over seas, but we are very cautious about the import restrictions.

So I was hoping to find some advice here on how to import foreign taxidermy items appropriately and without much hassle.

thanks,

march

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

My name is simon and as requested i am replying to the initial email. I have been hunting for roughly 25 years and enjoy a variety of species and animals. My favourite would be either my 10 shot marlin 44 or my styer tactical elite in 308.

Cheers and happy hunting

Gday boys,

I got a joint in western vic, start of grampians. Got a .222, two .22's one lever action, coupla shottys, .243, .223 and a .270 for a deer hunt im goin on soon.

thinking of reloadin, bit expensive

anyway hope to learn a bit

catcha round boys , enjoy

Hi all from Vic's great south west!

Just got back into the sport after a long absence. I used to do a lot of rabbit and fox hunting as a teenager as well as some small bore and pistol target shooting.

I've yet to get 'amongst it' so to speak but I've got a few hunting trips in the pipeline.

I'm really into 'old school' firearms such as ex-military SMLE's, Martini Henry's and Mausers and I'm particularly fond of lever actions.. just in case you haven't guessed already.

Cheers,

James

G'day everyone,

I'm from Melbourne and have recently bought a CZ 2E-LUX in .22lr for use on my property on the Mornington Peninsula.

I've been shooting IPSC for some time but am new to rifle shooting so I'm looking to learn.

Ed

G'day mate, my name is Paul. I also have a place on the peninsula but its only a house. I am looking for some area to whistle foxes etc with my 22 mag. How big is your property and would you be interested in some fox shooting??