G'day from - VIC

Hello everybody,

I live in New York but i'm from Italy.

I never hunted before but i'm now willing to lear about hunting boars with dogs and knife.

Take are

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hey my names jason, im 17 years old and been hunting since a tiny tacker. Im a newy to the forum and trying to pick up on the gist of this thing but yeah. I have a Gamo .177 air rifle, Norinco .22lr, tikka t3 hunter in the .243, Fausti Elegant 12guage shottie and hoping for something soon in the .30 cals. I mainly hunt rabbit, fox, hare and cat, and was lucky enough to go deer hunting last weekend for sambar up the mountains.

Edited by jwm.243

Gday my name is Guy, live in Melbourne, am just getting back into shooting and this site looks great so am looking forward to regular participation. cheers... Am also interested in advice on a good second hand under and over.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Edited by cruzr

gday

Im Jon, 24 from Carrum Downs, going thru the license application at the moment, have got a marlin 17hmr waiting for me to pick up. Nothing special at the moment, looking forward to shooting some rabbits and foxes

Edited by jonnyfisho

hay all iv just started out hunting sambar deer and that i have my licence im 18 i just brought my self a tikka t3 lite in bueatte in 30-06 and a burus scope!!! i live in beechworth victoria and work as a weed sprayer, pest control, and forestery worker

It is hard to find and shoot a sambar with a rifle BUT it is harder to find a sambar and shoot it with a camera!!! happy hunting