G'day from - VIC

hi!

have lithgow single shot and an air rifle

on small acreage, keep poultry and garden

frequently have fox predation and of course the bunnies

lost a gander early this morning, after a welcome rest, post 9 foxes disposed of (not by me)

most annoying!

found this forum because if this

drdread

Gday, i'm Patrick.. Im 16 years old and i have a Brno .22 very nice little gun... a 12 gauge side by side and an air rifle that i learnt to shoot with. I'v killed a few foxes, plenty of rabbits and I'v been down to the range with a mate using his .243 and .308 at distances up to 600 meters. looking at buying my own .243 (Tikka, best gun :D)... anyway.. good hunting

G'day lads, I'm Matt. I hail from Reedy Creek (on the fringe of Mt Disappointment State Forest).

I'll take any excuse to get out there and have a hunt. Love chasing anything, from Quail to Sambar, and everything in between.

Looking forward to learning a bit from all youse on the site.

cheers!

G'day all,

Dango here from Melbourne, just joined the site for some more info. Always been into hunting and have my first rifle on its way in 3 weeks wahoooooo. Ordered a Weatherby Vanguard Sporter in .308 with a Leupold VX II (3-9x40) to bolt onto it. Cant wait!!!!!

cheers

Dango

gday all, from mildura,

in the process of getting my licence back after letting it expire when moving from broken hill to here.

used to go piggin around wilcannia/white cliffs area.

forgot alot of stuff between then and now and want to pick it up again!

was never much into the technical stuff, just the basics but am interested a bit more now!

also want to see whats available and what people are using these days

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G,day, I'm a keen deer stalker usualy in NE vic and own a338win mag.

I'm actually from Sydney, moving to Melbourne in the next few months.

I'm curious about hunting deer, more for eating than for sport.

My brother hunts pigs quite often but I'm not much of a shooter, the only thing I've handled so far is an air rifle (.22?) and an Austeyr rifle firing blanks during an Army reserves "try before you buy" day.

G'day,

I'm from Melbourne,

Looking for advice on shooting in general more so than Hunting, and I thought this forum might be able to offer some wisdom.

Don't own a gun yet, hoping to make my way to a shooting range in the near future & see what I like best..........

G'day everyone,

My names Dennis, I live in Gippsland Vic and really enjoy my hunting, fishing, camping and the great outdoors in general.

I mainly hunt Foxes by spot lighting or calling them, but i also enjoy hunting goats and pigs when i get the chance to head north.