G'day from - VIC

Gyday Matt from the mallee, smiling now after the rain, crop is going in. I particuarly like deer hunting all species, done okay on sambar and fallow. Enjoy all other forms of hunting also. My main bigger rifle is a 7mm 08 i reload my own ammo.

I chase sambar with beagles, drive a Nissan, how does it get any better? B)

well, u could hunt samber with a gsp and drive a toyota!

only kidin .

i envy any one that gets out there more than me.

waydog

G'day all

Im new to this forum and and I appreciate all manors of hunting, from bows to firearms. At the moment Im looking into purchasing or getting a custom built a rifle. So a person i know recommended this site to me so i can learn and discuss the best options for me.

Thanks for any recommendatons that may be forth coming.

Hi, I live in Casterton Victoria.

I'm 15 and my family and i have just moved over from tassie. Dad and I have hunted deer together since i was 5 and he has hunted since he was 12. We love deer hunting, fox shooting, rabbit shooting, ducks and quail hunting and we also love fishing. Dad has shot a few good trophy fallow stags and we have been sambar hunting once. Now that weve moved of here its just a matter of finding some private property and then we can get back into it. On the property that we live on at the moment there is and bit of fox,rabbit and duck shooting to be done but unfortunately no deer.

Cheers Luke.

p.s looking forward to reading some of the stories and things posted in this forum.

Hi guys, Danny from Ballarat here, just found this site before, looks cool! Used to be a keen shooter but let work and other crap get priority over the last 4 years and have decided to dust the guns off and get cracking again.

G'day everyone Peter here just signed onto the site. Live in Bendigo used to hunt all the time until I started to work then had the family and now got back into it. For the past 4 yrs have been into pig hunting and only wish I had gotten into it earlier. Look forward to talking to all of you's in the future.

Cheers for now

Peter

G'day. Im from the mallee and just like Matt busy sowing the crops :D . The gunsafes always changing the only thing that stays is my trusty brno .22, it was the first and only gun my old man brought for me (about time he brought me another). Anyway B good and safe hunting.