G'day from - VIC

Hi Michael

What is your double rifle? I have a Rigby 500 and a Rodda 375. Love early English. Did you use yours up North on Buff. Also love SXS shottys. Those O&U's are just a passing fad.....never catch on y'know......... :)

Rubicon

Hi Fellas,

I am new to the site. I owe two rifles currently - a Tikka T3 .308 and a Winchester 250 .22lr

i am joining here so i can learn a bit more and hopefully pick up some tips stalking deer etc.

i look forward to talking and meeting lots of new people and hopefully new contacts.

Gday mate got any deer yet?

From eastern side of Melbourne.

Shoot mostly foxes.

I mostly use a Tikka 223 T3 Lite.

Shot 87 foxes this year so far.

Se ya.

Dave

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello mates, I was borne a hunter and a fisherman, must have inherited it from my parents.

I hunt all game, from quail to deer. But always as humane as possible, as I consider them my fellow creatures, with only one life, like myself.

Ditto fishing.

So, fair chase, and all the best. Purdy

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day everyone. I am a keen hunter/shooter based in Melbourne. I primarily hunt vermin: foxes rabbits pigs etc around the mansfield area in north east victoria. I am keen to get back into stalking deer as i did heaps when I was a kid. My quiver is modest a beautiful russian made single shot 12 gauge and a marlin .22mag. I am looking for a nice deer,pig,goat rifle most probably a 270 or 30-06 can't decide. I wanted an all round rifle really but anything smaller than a goat or pig I can dispatch easily with my beloved magnum. Look forward to being part of the site

G'day everyone. I am a keen hunter/shooter based in Melbourne. I primarily hunt vermin: foxes rabbits pigs etc around the mansfield area in north east victoria. I am keen to get back into stalking deer as i did heaps when I was a kid. My quiver is modest a beautiful russian made single shot 12 gauge and a marlin .22mag. I am looking for a nice deer,pig,goat rifle most probably a 270 or 30-06 can't decide. I wanted an all round rifle really but anything smaller than a goat or pig I can dispatch easily with my beloved magnum. Look forward to being part of the site

Hello Mate

im from the north of melbourne but i dont know many places to shoot foxes and rabits ..can you suggest somewhere please