G'day from - VIC

hi guys, i used to hunt rabbits and roos as a kid growing up in s-e SA. Now many years later, I am in process of getting my gun licence and soon in market for hunting rifle. I look forward to trekking and hunting solo (deer), butchering and consuming my prize. I too am keen to learn and meet new contacts. Regs GP

Hey All,

I have been bow hunting for a little while and just came into shooting through a couple of mates. Attempting to get some recommendations for hunting grounds throughout victoria and its neighbouring states, as well as any personal gun reviewing as i have yet to make a firearm purchase myself. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel

Hey everyone lm from gippsland lve done alot huntting over the years l use to be in dogging crew hunt sambar l have had fair bit time off now looking for crew to join . l also hunt pigs in nws l have my own pig dogs and collars, radios, enjoy duck shooting have a variatey of guns and 4x4 tray l enjoy fishing offshore in my boat looking forward to chatting a few like minded huntters

Hey my names Andre I'm just getting into hunting and wanting to learn as many aspects of it as I can! I am very interested in hunting deer,rabbits and foxes.

I use a bow as I am not sure if I want a gun as yet if anyone would be willing to teach me a few things or take me out I'm very keen to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello fellow hunters my name is zach and from the hume area i have a 22lr and 17hmr and am looking at rabbit and fox pest control at the moment but will defiantly be getting into deer ducks pigs etc etc once i have abit more experience and larger firearms look forward to chatting with some of u guys and possibly doing some hunts together

Hi guys thought I would have a look around and learn some things and chip in if I can.

I'm from mornington peninsula and get away for a shot whenever I can also recently joined mornington clay target.

Look forward to see what's around in here