G'day from - VIC

Hi, Im Dave, Been long time since I been out shooting due to 96' when the old man had to give up all his guns - being semi auto. Just recently got my licence and keen to get back into it since almost hitting 40 now. Been fishing, ferreting & camping since a kid.. like most of you I'm sure. Do a bit of 4wding when get a chance, just joined local 4wd club (Peninsula 4x4) and Field and Game Frankston Vic.

Edited by helldamned

G'day All,

Hunted a bit as a younger lad in SA mostly rabbits and foxes but occasionally goats and pigs. After moving around for the last few years with work, Ive moved to Gippsland and am keen to track down some Deer.

Hey there folks. I'm looking to get my licence and first rifle soon and looking to do some research and learn as much as I can. Been to a B&M and had a good chat with the owner there and I think a .22 rimfire and a .177 or .22 air rifle is where I'm planning on starting out. Possibly the air rifle to begin with

• Like 1

Gday for Pakenham Vic,

Would be great to hear from other hunters, find some local spots and go out for some shots.

currently I have

browning A bolt 30-06

Savage 17hmr

12 g double barrel

gamo .22 air rifle

tika t3 .223

cheers guys

Gday for Pakenham Vic,

Would be great to hear from other hunters, find some local spots and go out for some shots.

currently I have

browning A bolt 30-06

Savage 17hmr

12 g double barrel

gamo .22 air rifle

tika t3 .223

cheers guys

G'day, hi from inverleigh Vic. Joined up to gain more info and knowledge of hunting. Looking forward to connecting with other hunters cheers

Hi, a fellow shooter who has more pistols than rifles. I only own one .223 but own several pistols and frequently am involved with matches locally and nationally. I hunt with my son occasionally, (more frequently in the past) but am unable to convert him to pistol shooting, lol. A very long time shooter in various disciplines and still love my .223.