G'day from - VIC

G'DAY FELLAS PEEK HERE

I HAVE SEVERAL RIFLES AND HUNT ALL GAME TYPES AUSTRALIA WIDE

LATEST TOY IS THE 22-250 TIKKA HEAVY BARREL - DOES LOVELY SHOTS ON GOATS AND SIMILAR ANIMALS OUT TO 400M

NEW TO THE BOARDS AND HOPE TO PICK UP ON ANIMAL NUMBERS AND WHERE THEY ARE LOCATED

Edited by peekaboo

Hi All,

I am new to the site. I currnetly owe two rifles currently - a Tikka T3 in 22.250 and a CZ .22lr, now looking for a shotgun and possibly a 308, thinking Rem tactical but not sure as yet..

i am joining here so i can learn a bit more and hopefully pick up some tips etc.

i look forward to talking and meeting lots of new people and hopefully new contacts.

Regards Ken

Hey guys im Duncan - im from western vic and grewup on the land, havent done a heap of shooting recently but have been out spotlighting a fair bit at home but only really for little stuff, rabbits and foxes mostly.

Got a bit of a range from 22-222-303-12 gauge etc but dont get time to use them much...

hope to get more time to go out and get a bit of more serious shooting done

Hi guys,

I'm from around Ballarat, and get into a bit of hunting on our farm, mainly foxes, rabbits, hares, etc. I've got 2 guns at the mo, .243 ruger and .22 henry leveraction which goes a treat. Moving upto NSW at the start of next year so hopefully get into some bigger game. Looking to get myself a dog so any suggestions you've got would be great.

Hey all,

My name is Chris and I live in NE Victoria. I hunt with a bow as well as getting my shooters lisence so I also hunt with a Tikka T3 in 30/06 and a Winchester 9422 Magnum. I love chasing ferals but am now trying to concentrate on my first Sambar. I'm also into 4wds, camping etc

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day everyone

Just getting back into hunting

bought a new Tikka t3 lite .308win

hopefully will knock over a few grunters