G'day from - VIC

g,day new to the sight.

names Andrew, live in Romsey, have a soft spot for shooting and hunting. I hunt mainly foxes and rabbits when there around... Love to learn more about stalking deer and take in what the other members have to say about there hunting techniques and shooting gear. I have been shooting since I was 15 and am now 40. Theres always something new to learn about this sport.

To the young lad new to the site, there are a couple of d.v.d.s out there if you would like to learn about stalking foxes one of them is called; fox whistling with Tom Varney, it is at all good hunting stores.

hey guys im jake iv been hunting for a couple of years using my grandpas 22 and im saving up for my first gun not sure what to get but leaning towards a Howa rifle. i mainly shoot rabbits and foxes but im keen to start hunting deer too.

G'Day all. I'm in Melbourne, just got back from two years in Texas where I did a bit of shooting at 100 - 600 yards. Currently waiting on my first .22 and putting together a .308. Hope to meet some of you one day at the range!

G'day all!!! I have just got my shooters license so am now acting like a big sponge on these forums and taking in as much info as possible, to have fun and stay safe. See you all out there!

Cheers

Hi all

Jamo here from Victoria. I am into hunting foxes over dogs and drivers, varminting, and dogging pigs. I am new to the site, and interested in talking to people who know about dogging pigs, as I want to get some of my own, and need to know a bit more about it before I head to far down that track.

I have been hunting for a bit over 20 years.

Jamo

Hey Im 20 years old and just starting out hunting! Am just waiting on getting my first shotty a 12g Beretta U/O Silver Pigeon.

Hope to start out by taking out foxes and rabbits and getting some experience to work up to bigger game!

Hi to all, one of my great passions in life is to hunt. I own a variety of guns, and hunt most game from Quail with my Hungarian Vizular pointer to the great Sambar. I love it all!! I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and look farward to talking to all the other members about our great sport.