G'day from - VIC

G'day all

been a while since i have posted i know but have had a very hectic few months. I have moved from the nothern suburbs of Sydney down to the little town of hamilton victoria. Im interested in meeting some hunters in the area so i can get back into the swing of it all, is there anyone on here from teh Hamilton area?

Cheers fellas

G'day,

New to site long time hunting with pig , deer, hounds, pig dogs, stalking with bow and rifle.

Now mainly stalking with rifle for deer.

Look forward to gaining some information and sharing as well.

Schintz.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

my name is rigger (andrew) ive done plenty of clay targget shooting now keen to get into the hunting side of the sport!

Can't wait to meat people and learn a thing or 2. lived in yarrawonga now in carrum downs.

wow this is pretty cool a place where hunters can publickly speak without being put down as psycopaths. i turn on the tv and i see rex hunts fishing adventures but no hunting show. why??? fishing and hunting are the same

any way. g'day!!!

Hey all ;) Have had a gun license for about 4 years now and finally shot some guns on the weekend, and loved every minute of it :D . Havent got a gun yet but my mates have plenty.........love the 300 win mag my mate has :P . Hope to learn more about hunting and shooting Cheers

gday all im aaron i had a account but forgot my password nd username so i just made a new email nd signed bak up i hav learnt so much from u guys from the couple of days that i got 2 use my account nyways i luv hunting i just got a stag cross grey pup nd he is awsome he has already gotten bunnies i hope 2 put him onto foxes in the next 6 months cheers fellas

hey Guy's ...

Just stumbled across this forum after spotting it in a recent magazine i bought ...

Iv been hunting from a very young age and enjoy all aspects of the sport ...

I now live in South-Bank Melbourne tho make a trip up to my home town of Ballarat most weekends to hunt, mainly with a local fox hunting crew ...

I look forward to reading , learning and contributing in any way ...

thanx Tony ...