G'day from - VIC

Hi guys. My name is brent from vic. just wanted to join and learn a few things. Love my hunting (rabbits, Hare, Fox, Birds And just started deer and a few others) love my clay shooting been doing that for 2 years. Use a 12ga, .223 .22 and 308. and thats bout it. have a good one.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi, im a 26yo from melbourne who has decided to start hunting, i have no prior experience or own any guns, i am currently applying for my gun license and thinking of starting out with using an air rifle and hunting rabbits...

G'day all, how's it goin?

From VIC, unfortunately I have to spend most of my time in s@#$ hole Sydney due to work. Thought i'd join this forum to be able to learn and share with like minded individuals.

Currently I have a Marlin 917VS .17HMR, a Tikka T3 Lite Stainless .25-06 and a Steyr M Professional .30-06, and always looking to expand my very modest collection.

Cheers, all the best and happy hunting.