G'day from - VIC

Hi there,

My name is Dave, and I'm a fairly new shooter (about 12 months). I live in the Latrobe Valley in Gippsland. So far I've been plinking away at bunnies mostly with my Anschutz .22, but I am looking at moving up the food chain to foxes, wild dogs etc. Fairly new to my local area so am finding it hard to find a propety to shoot on so far.

Have really learned a lot from this web site and enjoy reading people's stories.

Keep it up!

Cheers,

Dave.

G'day All

I have been shooting for...dare I say 40 years...after starting young with an air rifle. I live in Maffra and have got back into shooting after a bit of a lay-off from owning my own rifles. Have done quite a bit of shooting in the military and got my Victorian licence when my two middle sons decided to get their licences [drdave being one of them]. Look forward to sharing ideas and picking everyone's brain on all sorts of matters.

Iggy

[ian McLaren]

hi guys. im from north west of melb and just starting out in the hunting game. have shot guns on and off my whole life but am now looking to make more of a hoby out of it. Looking to use this site for information on where to start my new jhobby. I have a fair bit of access to private property to hunt pest animals however looking to go further into it and hoping to learn how to hunt and stalk for pigs and dear.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi im new to this site and only been chasing hogs about three years sinse i started ive been hunting every weekend i livr for it and arange everything else around hunting hogs wiyh dogs but now i got caught dui so im stuck on the couch for the next twelve months talking about hunting instead of going

Edited by hog dog