G'day from - VIC

Hi my name is Alex I am 16 and have just been introduced into the wonderful sport of hunting. I do not own any firearms however my grandfather does and I use them with him. I am also mad about fishing and know heaps but would love to get into hunting and pick up a few tips from members of the site.

Thanks

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi, i would like to get into fox hunting as they are problem on my property.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi, i would like to get into fox hunting as they are problem on my property.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day all

New to the site i hunt big and small game (fur and feather) hopeing to pick up some tips on scoring my first sambar

cheers al

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g'day fellas

i currently own no rifles but that is going to change soon as im about to move house to a few hundred acres so i will be on the foxes i have shot before with my mates so i know a little bit i signed up because i want to learn a bit more and to see stories of other peoples luck

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day all. Live in N.E Vic, new to the site. Enjoy hunting game from bunnies to pigs. just started chasing sambar around with no luck as yet. Site looks good. Bye....

hello im ryan im 15 from hoppers crossing im getting into pig hunting i have a shotgun and a 22 mag which i use for rabbits and i have bull arab pup which is 6 months old.

Hi guys,

I'm into duck quail and now getting into pig shooting. I enjoy camping although don't get out often enough. Look forward to sharing my opinions and experiences with other members on the forum. Cheers: Cacciatore29!!

Hi guys,

I'm into duck quail and now getting into pig shooting. I enjoy camping although don't get out often enough. Look forward to sharing my opinions and experiences with other members on the forum. Cheers: Cacciatore29!!

Just a question. Being a new member do i get access to the classifieds section?

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi