G'day from - VIC

Hi Guys,

My name is Simon, im 21 and i am from Melbourne.

I just bought myself a CZ 452 American 22mag and looking at buying something a bit bigger, i joined the site to pick up a few tips, gain some hunting knowledge and maybe meet some other hunters.

I am looking for properties to shoot rabbits, foxes or wild dogs to gain some experience and eventually start deer stalking and go for other big game.

Cheers,

Simon

Hello Folks.

I'm Brian I Live in Geelong, mainly into ferreting,breed a few ferrets.

Shoot a lot of quail in season.Will hunt ducks again ( if we get some water)

Chase trout and bream on plastics.

I'm reading some good stuf on this site.

Cheers.

hey guys

i'm Jack Hocking from Cobram/Barooga. I am 13 years old i have a .22 magnum and a 12 gauge under and over. i like shooting rabbits, hares, foxes and ducks. I also love fishing for all species freshwater and saltwater. I love your website i have learnt lots from it.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi,

Im only just new to Victoria, have thought about hunting for a while but living in Brisbane didnt give me any opportunity. I also enjoy 4wding and camping so thought i might join up here and see what i can learn from like minded people.

G'day Leroy,

Good spot to live if you're into hunting...heaps of opportunities. Join a good hunting club like the Australian Deer Association and/or Spoting Shooters and get amongst it. Best of luck !!

I've been hunting and fishing 20 odds years (lot in Victoria), I work in the fishing/hunting wholesale industry and i'm currently developing an ecommerce business fishing/hunting/outdoor retail venture. Hence the Field and Stream Australia tag.

If I can help with anything just drop me a line.

Regards,

FSA

Edited by fieldandstreamaustralia

G'day. I'm in central Victoria, mainly shooting rabbits and foxes with my mates rifles, decided to make it official and get my license - now I'm just waiting for my L/H .17 hmr brno to arrive. I drive a land rover and ride mountain bikes around the local area. Hope to learn something from the forums.