G'day from - VIC

Hi there. Names Jase, from wodonga, just new to shooting so I look forward to learning lots from your guys.

gday guys and gals,

my names nick, im 26 and live in hughesdale, melbourne.

ive been a keen hunter for about 8 years, the first 7 with archery gear and in the last 12 months have been 100% rifle and shotgun. im loving the change, having much more success on the sambar, and am now enjoying the spoils of my first duck season. im hoping to get out this weekend for my first quail hunt with my 12 month english pointer and look forward to spending a bit of time on the forum learning more and reading the stories of other member's hunts.

G'day Guys,

Im located in SE Melbourne.

Been shooting most of my life, reloading since i was about 15.

Mostly do target shooting - long range rifle and competitive practical pistol shooting.

Always enjoy hunting but finding the time is a problem.

Travis.

Hi Guys,

My name is Chris, I have been shooting since I was a boy, grew up on a farm in the Western Districts in Vic.

I have had quite a few firearms in my time, but I did get very dishartened in the mid 1990s when the laws changed and I had to hand in my Semi Automatic firearms.

I had a beautiful Franchi 5 shot Semi Auto Shotgun, and a

(This is one one that really annoyed me) a Spotsmaster, Sports o Matic Semi Auto .22, this is an Adelaide Made Rifle and it belonged to my Gradfather then my Father then me, but it had to be handed in, then six months later they changed the Law again and I could have kept it.

I now have a nice Marlin 880 .22 with synthetic stock, this is a very nice rifle to use.

I have just quilified for Cat C licence and I will be able to get a Semi Auto Shotgun and a Semi Auto .22 Rifle so I have joined to see if there is any info on this on the forum as I have not looked at anything Semi Auto for a long time.

Cheers

B)

Edited by oz-riley