G'day from - VIC

G'day just joined up to learn abit more about hunting seems i havent been out since my dad stoped years ago. own a sako a7 30.06 and a .17hmr for now and a bigger shpping list than a 10 year old kid at christmas. into hunting wilddogs foxes and just been getting into deer after on nealy jumped onto the bonnet of my 4x4 during a 4x4 trip they have got me fassernated.

Greetings Shooters,

My name is Scott. I own a krico .222 and a slazenger .22 single shot.

I don't get out as much as i'd like so this site can fill the gaps.

Eyyy, how r ya? hi scott im jess, nice to meet ya...

so wat do u hunt? lol i dont know much atm about hunting but i will get there haha...

yea this site is not bad! ;)

Hi everybody,

Bill here, I'm new to the board and the sport (a few of my good mates have been shooting for 10+ years and i finally got on board...).

Recently picked up my first firearm (a nice little CZ .22WMR) and hope to help remove a few bunnies and foxes from our lovely state.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi all, I live in SE suburbs and just getting back into hunting, i dont really use guns, mainly dogs.

Hunt rabbits at the moment but want to get into foxes and pigs definetly pigs.

If anyone knows any good locations that would be helpfull.

I have 3way cross bull type dogs and a couple of patterdale terriers all have high prey drive, love to work.

Cheers

Terrier

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G,day names Greeny -- i am from northern vic between shepp and tocumwal-- mid 30,s use 30-06 on mainly deer but do a lot of goats-pigs- foxes-hairs-rabbits. Have a GWP bitch but do mostly stalking.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G,day all new to the forum and are looking forward to exchanging idears.

Hi guys

Just another shooter coming out of the closet! I have a CZ 17Hmr & a Tikka T3 .223. Both are fun to use and need a lot more places to use them...... Quad bikes are fun to buzz around with using the cz for bunnies..

Great website to be associated with.. hope I can make some new friends from here and expand my hunting experience.