G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

='AusHunter' date='Jan 24 2007, 01:01 AM' post='32553']

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hello there. I'm from the south eastern suburbs. My dad and I are just getting into shooting, he used to shoot in the UK a long while ago but when he moved over here he never took it up again.

Currently we have a franchi 12 gauge U/O, but hoping to get a couple of .22s for rabbiting/target shooting. Looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things.

Hey all, I'm from Melbourne, South East suburbs. I currently own 6 longarms and have recently disposed of my handgun(glock 34). I have done a lot of varmint hunting, bu ti am interested in hunting bigger game. I just picked up a 50# wooden recurve bow and i am interested in doing some hunting with it. Not sure on the regulations regarding bow hunting in Victoria.

My favorite rifle is my Lee-enfield 303-25 my grandfather gave me for my 21st.

I'm a 23 year old doctor, and im also into sportsbikes and computers.

Im not sure how this forum works but if anyone is keen to go out for a drink and/or hunt, feel free to PM me.

:)

Yes g'day noob here with a bunch of lovely toys...

Does anyone read this??

I have 2 .22's a 17hmr,223, 303, 308 ,30-06 and an air rifle???

As for hunting I am a virgin.. no joy on 2 hunts and the only thing I have shot is a grass hopper with a broken leg, so it was a mercy killing.

Hope to learn more through here and have more luck!!!!