G'day from - VIC

G'day everybody. i'm stu and i own a weatherby vangaurd in 30-06 topped with a bushnell elite 3200 3-9x40 which i use for both sambar and fallow, and i use my brothers ruger mkII VT in 220 swift with a Nikko Stirling 4-16X44 for all foxes and feral cats. i also hunt quite often with my dads BRNO model 2 and Mossberg 195-KA.

g'day all,

my names forgie and i live in bendigo. don't currently own a gun due to being only 17 but am looking at getting something for shooting foxes and wabbits when i do turn 18. hopefully you lot can help me choose the perfect gun.

cya round,

forgie

hey all, im in western vic.

currently have a tikka .222, eley .22 and a shottie.

mostly shooting foxes at the moment, seems to be heaps around...

site is very helpful, cheers!

hi were abouts in western vic are you, i am in adelaide now but was born in natimuk, i know the area well.

Gday im Sal from South Eastern VIC. I own a CZ 527 .223 and am looking at purchasing a .22LR in the near future for target and bunnies.

I love nothing better than heading down to the farm or range or for a spearfish with my mates on my days off. Reckon more girls should get into shooting. Am looking forward to hearing stories and advice from fellow hunters. Cheers.

Hey guys and ladies, I'm currently a Uni student doing my Diploma of Human Resource Management, and I love to hit the range on the weekends and do some target shooting, looking forward to go deer and rabbit hunting as well.