G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi

Im Cameron, Love duck hunting and cant wait for opening morning

Hi all,

My name is Mitchell Toy, I'm a reporter from the Sunday Herald Sun newspaper in Melbourne, keen to be kept up the date with shooting news.

If anybody has any ideas or tidbits they wish to put towards print, or that would lift the profile of shooting in Victoria, feel free to contact me at toym@heraldsun.com.au.

Cheers,

Mitchell

G'day everyone

I am new to hunting but have tanned rabbit,fox,roo,goats,fallow deer,sambar deer and red deer.I am also thinking about having a go at taxidermy.

Hope to chase a few ducks this season and give the foxes a hard time.Been looking at a few gun dog breeds as well.Looking forward to sharing some stories and knowedge.thanks fairdinks

G'day all,

Name's Greg, a country boy stuck down in the big smoke...

Recently got my pride and joy Tikka T3 Varmint in 7mm-08Rem.

Started handloading for it, Loves 100gr HP's as well as 140 - 160gr BT's.

Got big plans of going after Deer, Pigs and Goats in the future...

But for now just have to be content with being over-gunned for foxes.

Cheers all,

Greg.

Hello all,

New to the forums, live in western vic hunting foxes, rabbit, hare, deer etc. Like forums for picking up tips and tricks.

Hope you can give me some advice from time to time.

Hi

Im Cameron, Love duck hunting and cant wait for opening morning

Hi gays,

I'm very keen deer hunter at moment my group just planing nice weekend at cuntry.If any one knows any nice tips about samber let me know.Question: 7mm rem mag Mauser or 30-06 Ruger ? For deer hunting?

Hi all,

Been huntin pest animals for a while but new 2 stalking samber deer hoping 4 some good tips.

Cheers guys.

Hi im Nick

I am new to the site. I owe two rifles currently - a CZ 527 in .223 and a cz in .22lr

i am joining here so i can learn a bit more and hopefully pick up some tips stalking deer etc.

i look forward to talking and meeting lots of new people and hopefully new contacts