G'day from - VIC

Giday! from SE Melb, looking forward to seeking help in this forum...
G'day my name is Peter and I live in the Alpine Country of North East Victoria, I have worked in the timber industry for the past 30 years and I am a keen hunter of deer, goats, dogs, foxes, bunnies, cats and anything feral. I live in a small town that is surounded by forest on the East ,South and West and open farmland to the North. Deer and foxes are my main targets around home. I own a 300 Weatherby Magnum, Marlin 444, Tika 222 and a Vostok 22.

I enjoy hunting, fishing and talking with good friends and company.

Peter

hi guys

im from melbourne got into shooting about a year ago shoooting rabbits and foxs on private properties and now have the bug to hunt some deer hoping to get some insight and the how toos.. currently have a under and over shot gun and a tikka 243 laminated stainless using .243 rem core lokt barska 4-12 harris bipod very happy with the package. hope speak to everone soon

chris.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Babs and I come from Greensborough, in Victoria.

My husband is the shooter and fisherman. But I like chatting so here I am.

We just got back after about 10 days away, from the western area of Victoria, we were camping along side the river and caught quite a few blackfish and some trout. We both love the camping.

Hi,

I live in the north central region. I am keen on target shooting and have been competing in FO. This has taken me to many clubs events around Victoria, the last one being Rosedale. The main rifle I use is a .284win topped with a 12-42x56 Nightforce.

Just lately I have been giving the foxes a run for their money on a friends property. They better start wearing sunglasses.

Cheers,

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day all,

my name is Jarroyd, i'm 14 years old and i live in Mill Park which is just out of melbourne.

i love to go hunting whenever possible, i love all hunting. i have only just recently got my shooters licence and my uncle has given me one of his shotguns and i recently bought a new stirling 22lr.

i am very keen to learn from these forums and if anyone lives in the Mill Park area i am very keen to talk to!!

hi all im rick from pakenham

im new to hunting and am wanting to start with rabbits and foxes. but i dont know where to go to shoot them (trying to find some one with land near by)

i have a sterling .22lr (will do for starters)

any how im here to learn more

thanks

G'day fellas!

Im from Lilydale, i have a english pointer and enjoy shooting my 12 guage and my .22 at the moment. looking to move into a biger bore later this year to get onto deer. looking forward to my stay here!

Pointa

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.